Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Snapshot of a Wednesday morning

I saw a version of this on Annette's Acre and I like the idea of a "snapshot" once a week.  Thanks, Annette!

Outside my window …..sunshine, a light breeze, and the beginnings of a hot day (for Michigan)

I am thinking about …. the Bavarian apple torte I'm auditioning for a baking competition in two weeks

I am thankful for …… having the time to bake!

I am wearing …..stretchy denim jeans, a lavender t-shirt and battered old moccasins

I am loving ….not having a job to go to (for now)

I am stitching …. DT's Marriage of Minds

I am looking forward to ..... the Kindred Spirits Sampler Guild meeting in a week and a half

I am hoping ….. to find the software for my Nikon Coolpix camera, so I can reload it onto my computer

I am drooling over …. Abigail Colby's Workbasket  Accessories

I am sorely tempted by …..the beginner's quilting class at Quilt-n Friends, even though it doesn't start till October

I am hearing …… WQXR (my favorite classical station from NYC days -- gotta love streaming internet radio) and my cat Five who is snoring quietly on the desk in front of the monitor

I am reading …The Duke's Children, by Anthony Trollope

On my mind ….. the skunk that may have taken up residence under my neighbor's back porch.  Milo hasn't yet figured out that consorting with skunks earns him an industrial-strength bath and exile to the backyard for 24 hours.

Hoping your day is interesting and creative --

No comments:

Post a Comment